Thursday 22 November 2007

Just a quick post to say two things.

Firstly Happy Thanksgiving to all blogging friends across the pond. May you all be having a wonderful and peaceful day.

Second - I have discovered Tom Baxter! I was sitting in the car yesterday waiting for daughter 2 to get her stuff together before heading for school. This came on the radio and I was smitten. I had to search for the song as soon as I came home, it is soooo lovely. In fact it sums up how I feel about Ian. I'm sure most have experienced that heart thumping knee quaking kind of early love, I couldn't imagine as a young girl what being together for 25 years could possibly be like, I'm sure I thought it would be a little bit mudane actually. How wrong I was! Indulge me and press 'play'

4 comments:

  1. How lovely to hear of your longstanding love for Ian. John and I will be celebrating 25 years together next year. There are many songs that bring me close to tears reminding me of our happy times together and hopefully many more. Thanks for the song. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes! My family and I had a lovely day filled with mountains of delicious food and many thanksgivings to God for His blessings in the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this song, thanks for telling us about it, I'll mention it on my blog too if you don't mind. I've never heard of Tom Baxter, I'm off to see what else he's done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping your Thanksgiving was grand, and thank you so much for the wishes, mine was wonderful! Have a beautiful weekend....

    Smiles to you...

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete