Tuesday 24 April 2007

Help!!!....

Could anyone tell me if these photo is big enough, and if they can click on it to enlarge? And if the answer is 'no' let me know how to post bigger ones?

I grew up in a farmhouse, one day my brother came in, having spent some time poking around by the old muck heaps, (as little boys will given half the chance) with this little gem of a lamp. Of course we didn't know it was a gem because it was covered in yuck. After a thorough clean we presented it to our mum for Mothers Day. She has given it back to me and I treasure it. The wonder of the thing is how it survived in a muck heap intact - including the glass.

4 comments:

  1. It works to click on it -- a bigger version pops up. Blogspot allows you to choose three different sizes when you upload your photos. It looks like maybe you chose the small size when you uploaded this photo? If you want it to be bigger as it appears on your blog, just choose the medium or large size options when you upload the picture. And very pretty, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp is beautiful - it is amazing that it survived! What a treasure.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for your lovely comment on my blog! I have received so many comments from people who have kept or are keeping chickens - it's obviously a popular pasttime and such a lovely one too.

    Beautiful picture, by the way - and I agree with what thimbleanna said, there are resizing options on the 'upload' screen - as I remember 'Medium' used to work pretty well :)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The small pic is a bit too small for me, I persoanlly would prefer it bigger. It does click and enlarge but the enlarged photo is so big that I have to sideways scroll to see it all. Beautiful item!

    ReplyDelete